Slack is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to work alongside our Head of Sales, Asia Pacific. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects? Do you thrive at handling multiple demands in a rapidly changing environment? Are you collaborative and lovely to work with? Then don’t stop reading! Come work at Slack! We’re nice too.
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for our Head of Sales, Asia Pacific
- Extensive calendar management and travel planning for both internal and external meetings
- Prepare international travel arrangements and itineraries, and meticulously file expenses
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, offsites, and other special functions
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events.
- Provide long-term planning support and scheduling activities
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
What you should have
- 4+ years of recent, full-time executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs
- Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Quick learner - have a “knack” for tech – able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Independent - you will be able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions
- Team player - able to thrive in a team setting and willingness to help others
- Self-starter - knows when to trust instincts and when to ask for help
- Problem solver - you will be able to actively find a creative solution efficiently and proactively
- Trustworthy - must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Professional demeanor and comfortable working with executives and VIP visitors
- Familiarity with and usage of Slack
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.