Executive IT Support Lead
Are you a leader in providing exceptional technology support? Are you interested in driving continuous improvement to processes that directly support the executives and executive assistants at a fast-growing company with a proven product? Are you passionate about growing robust solutions for everyday technical challenges? Slack is searching for an Executive IT Support Lead in SF who will take our support operations to the next level.
In this role, you will own the technical support for Slack's senior leaders and their executive assistants, ensuring that all their technology needs are anticipated and fulfilled quickly. Your work will directly impact the ability of Slack to fulfill its mission by ensuring our executives can work without interruption. You should have a strong vision for how to build simple, robust, redundant technology solutions that have the potential to impact the way all Slack employees work.
Does working in a rapidly changing environment excite you? Slack is at a pivotal point in our growth at which you will have a direct influence on the policies, processes, and technologies we are building to support our rapid expansion. Any solution you implement will have executive visibility and can become the groundwork for meaningful change throughout the entire company. You should revel at the opportunity to teach and mentor junior employees to deliver the best service, and lead the charge to build trust, transparency, and improve team performance.
In addition to support duties, you will also work on quarterly projects that advance BizTech’s “Slack on Slack” initiative. Projects in this space involve simplifying and improving core business processes using the Slack platform and integrations, workflows, and automations on other platforms. Your creativity and efforts towards streamlining and improving processes will enable the team to deliver high-quality service to Slack employees, and demonstrate how Slack's customers can use our product to provide extraordinary support.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
- Anticipate and satisfy all senior executive technology requests and problems by coordinating with their team of executive assistants.
- Coordinate solutions with other teams in Core Business Technology, including Media Production, Engineering, and Platform.
- Triage and resolve problems received at our local Support Bar, internal Slack channels, and JIRA tickets.
- Help design and streamline our executive support workflow to build the model for providing executive support with Slack.
- Keep the knowledge base current with up-to-date documentation on processes and procedures.
- Life-cycle management of accounts on cloud services, including onboarding and offboarding.
- Brief the IT leadership team on support health and systemic issues.
- Other IT-related tasks as assigned.
- 4+ years providing IT support with at least 2 years at the enterprise level.
- Prior experience providing high-touch support for senior leadership teams a plus.
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience solving Mac and Windows software and hardware problems.
- Experience supporting video conference and other A/V systems; Zoom and Zoom Rooms experience preferred.
- Comfortable supporting both iOS and Android devices.
- Experience managing SaaS services, including G Suite, Okta, Slack, Duo, Office 365, Adobe CC, Dropbox, and others.
- Basic familiarity with networking; experience resolving networking problems on endpoints.
- Availability for occasional international travel.
- Participation in an after-hours on call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience is required.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.