Here at Slack, we care deeply about how our customers relate to our brand and our product. We add creativity, craftsmanship, and playfulness to everything we make, and everything we do. If the thought of helping teams improve communication, productivity, and happiness at work sounds compelling to you, then you’ll fit right in at Slack!
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping customers achieve their goals and realise value by using Slack. You will also be able to communicate comprehensively about global business trends, and be skilled in facilitating discussion around change management. You will have experience working directly with customers on a Sales and/or Marketing team, and validated technical and presentation capabilities.
You will be a critical contributor to accelerating sales opportunities and building pipeline in EMEA by creating a rich technology experience, providing a formative and relevant Slack introduction, and partnering with customers to help them achieve their business objectives. Day to day activities include long-term proactive program planning in partnership with EMEA Sales and Success leadership and aligned with regional priorities and market trends; preparing and delivering the Slack value proposition content, storyline and custom demos for customers and prospects; partnering with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Solution Engineers on producing and facilitating an immersive experience; and enabling our Sales team on how to tell the right stories that are most relevant to our customers and prospects.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Lead program for the London/EMEA Executive Briefing Center and Executive Programs
- Develop and lead a regional strategy to support executive engagement and up-level our position within key EMEA Accounts
- Design, produce and lead bespoke customer engagements, breakfast briefings and Briefings on the Road around the globe
- Be responsible for the tactics and assets to support program plans, such as template creation and use, calendar invites, engagement briefs and other tools
- Understand each customer’s value drivers and clearly articulate the value of Slack, tailoring the message and content to lines of business and industries with supporting use cases and relevant customer stories
- Discuss the Slack Vision, Mission and Roadmap with customers, prospects, and influencers at our Slack Executive Briefing Centers (SF, NYC, London), partner/investor Executive Briefing Centers, Slack Field events and customer sales meetings
- Give critical customer feedback into product roadmaps and represent customer needs with cross functional partners
- Implement integrations, and custom workflows in the Executive Briefing Center demo environments to showcase the art of the possible
- Partner with cross-functional team members to align resources for the EMEA market
What you should have
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role, account management or strategic consulting organisation. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Proactive planner skilled in running concurrent programs and timelines
- Keen attention to detail and ability to be nimble
- Coach and guide the regional team to drive Executive engagements in deal cycles
- Effective discussion leader and public speaker, demonstrating executive presence
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style tailored to each specific audience
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non technical audiences and grow mindshare with highly strategic customers and partners
- Gravitates naturally to business value and solutions, not product features
- Skilled listener and able to incorporate received communication into delivered communication seamlessly
- Technical fluency and ability to speak knowledgeably about broad technology, business trends and product details
- Bachelor's degree is required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.