Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Workday)
As Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will use your subject-matter expertise to deliver the highest standards of systems support to our People Team and global workforce. You will collaborate with several internal groups and be the point-of-contact within Slack as you make progress scaling our Workday HCM, reporting and integration processes and other connected HR systems.
If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you!
- Provide support on Workday HCM system on issues triage, identification and resolution.
- Partner with People Operations to drive requirement gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Serve as the authority on Workday with expertise in 2 or more multiple key domains: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance.
- Perform Workday administrative functions: security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Help build business requirements documents, track issues through to resolution and secure end-user acceptance sign-off.
- 5+ years designing and supporting HCM systems.
- 5+ demonstrable experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM.
- Solid experience in business analysis & process improvements.
- Able to lead multiple priorities and complex tasks in a growth work environment.
- Proven proactive and adaptable problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with functional designs, test scripts, test plans, training material...
- Ability to coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements get met.
- History of working closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT).
- History supporting multiple systems implementations.
- Experience working with Greenhouse would be a plus.
- Passion for technology, automation and new system solutions with an eye for increasing efficiency & effectiveness.
- Self-awareness, credibility, reliability plus discretion and knowing how to maintain confidentiality.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.