Account Executive, Mid Market DACH
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team and focus on our Mid Market customers across the DACH region. This segment represents a huge opportunity for Slack and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re nice.
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to new prospects
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role within a SaaS company
- Proficient in German + English
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.