Marketing Solutions Architect
Slack marketing operations empowers our marketers with technology, data, and services that enable them to engage with prospects and customers to drive momentum and growth. The Marketing Solutions Architect serves as the main point of contact and domain specialist, and provides systems support to the members of our Marketing and Growth teams. Using strong functional & business expertise and technical proficiencies, you will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements, in addition to leading projects and initiatives that will enable the continued growth of Slack.
This person needs to have an authority level understanding of Marketing Automation Systems that include Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
- Acting as a marketing process/functional guide, collaborate with leaders on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies and design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing operations product owners and business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions.
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability.
- Be excited to work on the latest technology trends while delivering vital contributions to the success of the business team.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Build positive relationships with business partners, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and presents issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in marketing systems, related integrations and handle ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer comprehensive solutions.
- Strong functional knowledge of marketing, demand generation, and lead management required.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on Marketing Automation Systems.
- Good knowledge of other Marketing systems (Digital Advertising, Engagement Channels, Data Enrichment).
- 8+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or a related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Proactive, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.