Senior Group Manager, Integrated Marketing
We are looking for a highly effective leader to help build out and scale our Integrated Campaigns team, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Marketing. As the Integrated Marketing Leader at Slack, you have the track record and vision to turn our evolving set of enterprise demand programs and campaigns into a scalable demand engine that consistently delivers on our growth targets. You are a highly cross-functional leader who is known for building positive relationships between global marketing and sales organizations. You delight at the opportunity to build world-class awareness and demand generation programs from the ground up. You are always testing and learning and you’re able to communicate a data-informed, customer-centric story. You pride yourself on collaborating with cross-functional partners and leadership across the organization to realize success.
Enterprise Marketing is accountable for planning, developing, executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns for new business acquisition, expansion, and retention. Ultimately, our team’s goal is to support enterprise sales goals. The ideal candidate operates with a growth mentality, a data-first approach, strong collaboration skills, and is motivated by achieving results.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Scale and lead the integrated campaigns team, including strategy development, demand planning, and execution of global initiatives that deliver on program goals
- Execute on the demand strategy to grow, measure and improve marketing sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue across customer acquisition, expansion and retention campaigns, measuring and analyzing performance, and identifying new opportunities based on customer and business feedback and results.
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams to deliver on compelling campaigns and multi-channel demand programs to optimally engage our target personas and result in pipeline generation for sales
- Use data and analytics to optimize full-funnel program and campaign strategies, evaluating performance across program goals and critical metrics to forecast trends, communicating results to a broad audience of sales, marketing, and product leadership
- Drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies, and strengthen impact – while staying current of the latest marketing trends, standard methodologies, and technologies to ensure success
What you should have
- 10+ years experience developing and executing strategic enterprise B2B demand programs, with a proven track record of achieving significant results
- Deep understanding of the sales pipeline and lead management, the key drivers of effective nurturing, and role of marketing at each stage of the funnel
- Analytical mentality and a data-informed approach with focus on continuous optimization and delivering results
- Experience leading global cross-functional initiatives with excellent project management skills
- Experience delivering campaigns that support both buyer persona and vertical strategies, understanding channels that deliver results across both
- Excellent interpersonal skills - and a love for working in highly cross-functional environments
- Superb communication and the ability to inspire senior executives, peers, and team with your vision and roadmap
- Critical thinking with a bias towards action and creative solutions
- A player-coach approach with a minimum of 4 years of developing teams, and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach to help your small team accomplish lofty goals
- Passion for growth marketing, over-delivery on goals, and all things Slack!
The base pay range targeted for this role is $152,000-$166,000. This base pay range is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.”
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.