Marketing Business Operations Manager
Our team partners with our global Marketing team. As a member of the Marketing Strategy & Ops team, you will deliver insights that drive decision-making, execution and investments for key marketing initiatives. This is a strategic role that has the following mandate:
- Drive investment allocation planning process through a deeper understanding of our marketing portfolio and ensuring the right tools and data to create leverage for our marketing organization.
- Partner with our Enterprise Marketing and Self-Service Marketing teams to drive coordination and build consensus among cross-functional partners and teams.
- Explore and evaluate new investment opportunities.
In this more operations-focused role, success requires analytical savvy, problem-solving sophistication and a dedication to making the highest impact. We are looking for humble, hardworking and collaborative individuals that can think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
- Identify and provide actionable insights and recommendations. You will lead the development and management of projects and activities to improve our Enterprise Marketing efforts
- Develop and drive planning and forecasting model for Enterprise Marketing and Self-Service Marketing KPIs
- Assess ROI impact of marketing investments in demand gen and self serve growth
- Partner closely with Sales Strategy & Ops and Product BizOps teams on cross-functional initiatives to manage a smooth, efficient organization that excels at cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Diagnose, coordinate and align our growth initiatives across Product, Marketing, Analytics, Research and Customer Experience to achieve our business goals
- Communicate solutions confidently and effectively across Slack
- Build a consultative relationship across the organization, and meet with strategic partners that align with our highest priorities
We strive to build a culture that balances our values with high standards of execution. You are someone who can:
- Master Excel, scenario modeling, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Remain meticulous and detail oriented while working on a variety of projects
- Simplify huge data sets, complex problems and extract insights with frameworks and analyses
- At least 6 years of related work experience in B2B Marketing or Sales
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
- Practical experience writing SQL queries and pulling data from relational databases
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.