- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the VP of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer/Controller.
- Assist your executive in project managing business-critical initiatives
- Partner with support staff on day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning
- Possess the organizational skills to proactively manage calendars, events, expense reporting, and travel for executive
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times
Top Keys for Client:
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to 1 or more executives (recent is within last 3-5 years)
- 4+ years of managing the calendar, expenses, and travel of a C-level executive or similar
- Commitment to meeting our expense reporting deadlines and travel policies is a must
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate superior attention to details. No dropped balls!
- Possess an ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment with extraordinary attention to detail
- Enjoys working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – poised, professional, bright, and articulate, as you will be representing the personal “brand” of this executive to many external partners across a wide variety of industries
- Quick learner - have a “knack” for technology – able to figure out new systems and adapt rapidly
- Preference for previous experience with Slack the product
- A proven ability to drive projects forward while simultaneously multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities
- Problem solver - be able to actively find a creative solution efficiently and proactively
- Trustworthy - must have the utmost discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps
- Friendly, optimistic attitude
- Hours for this role are 8am - 5pm PT (with 1 hour for lunch) with flexibility to work overtime during peak times
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.