Regional Growth Marketing Manager
Slack is hiring a Regional Growth Marketing Manager to build a scalable and personalized Slack customer journey in key non-English markets. This role will work closely with Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Regional Marketing leads, Product, and Operations teams to help craft, deploy, measure, and iterate on marketing initiatives that positively impact our ability to help more users to effectively work in Slack.
You will work directly with channel owners (owned and paid), as well as Slack’s product team to execute campaigns and growth experiments in key markets for Slack at a high level and pace. This is an opportunity for a creative, results driven individual to have a major impact on a strategic pillar of Slack’s business globally. An experimentation and customer-centric approach is essential. As you ramp up into this role, you will be given increasing ownership over experiments and campaigns in top non-English speaking markets.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics, measurable experimentation pipelines, and winning marketing campaigns in EMEA and APAC. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams, particularly in the region, to plan and execute cross-channel projects, particularly around email marketing and coordination of experiments. An ideal candidate will have experience not only in digital marketing but also showing a track record of using strategy & tactics to drive business goals at high growth organizations. Direct experience with other marketing channels (ads, web, video, IPM, etc.) is a major plus.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Execute and manage growth and lifecycle marketing campaigns, including measurement and tracking to key business metrics
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for marketing campaigns with Slack’s BizOps teams, iterating and optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Partner closely with product marketing, customer experience, and operations teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
- Understand different Slack audiences at scale, able to make common sense segmentations, and run iterative growth experiments
- Customize messaging to users based on key personas, behavioral data, and email engagement data
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Work with our analytics team to measure each experiment, document and socialize findings, and develop next steps toward bigger wins
What you should have
- At least 5+ years of growth, product or campaign marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with high velocity B2B or B2C in France, Germany, Japan, or other major non-English speaking markets.
- Proven experience planning and executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, and upsell and experience running campaigns across simultaneous marketing channels like e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging
- Have worked either in-country or directly with regional partners on multi-channel, multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Organization and efficiency — you can seek sophisticated marketing projects and own them from start to finish
- A deep understanding of Slack’s business model and core product offerings
- Advanced analytical skills including A/B testing, cohort analysis, and conversion rate optimization; as well as comfort with large data sets.
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.