Technical Recruiter II
Organizations are only as good as it’s people! You understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product and those around you! Slack is excited to be growing our engineering and product teams, and we are looking for Technical Recruiter to help us build our global engineering teams. You will partner with hiring managers, define their hiring strategy, build candidate pipelines, and grow our technical teams.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with Engineering and Product leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Slack
- Partner with sourcing, recruiting, engineering, and people leadership to build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the closing process
- Collaborate with leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles
- Act as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for engineering leadership.
- Take a data driven strategy to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline, provide direction, and training to partners
- Collaborate with recruiting programs and infrastructure to broaden your impact across pipelines
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Slack’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Slack in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
What you should have
- 4+ years of Technical or Product Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack product and opportunity
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.