Customer Experience Manager, Setup & Permissions
At Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We consider the Customer Experience team an essential piece of Slack’s success, and we’re dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers to help them get the most out of Slack. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support.
As a Manager of CE Admin Services for Slack, you will lead and grow a distributed team responsible for bringing Slack’s legendary customer support to the administrators driving Slack within their organization. You will serve as a strategist and mentor, helping your team remove every barrier to work transformation a customer may face.
This role requires strong leadership, technical acumen, time management, and interpersonal skills. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack’s customers happy and productive, but you will also have a team of hardworking individuals looking for your guidance to help them reach their goals and grow in their careers. You will communicate openly and regularly with your team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being. Your outstanding character, passion, and solution-focused orientation will both benefit customers and inspire your team.
We consider Customer Experience crucial to Slack’s success and are committed to giving you the opportunity to do the best work of your life while helping others do the same. Come join us!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide personalized and proactive support to agents and our global customers.
- Motivate and empower your entire team to reach ambitious goals.
- Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving toward team goals.
- Work with the regional management teams to forecast, hire, retain, and support a distributed team that loves coming to work every day.
- Develop relationships across the entire organization at Slack to advocate for the best customer experience possible.
- Lead change effectively using strategies that honor the mission and culture of the Customer Experience Team.
- Monitor and drive key metrics that ensure the quality of our service.
What You Should Have:
- You have experience building, leading, and running a distributed team that cares deeply about the success of its customers.
- You have a deep understanding of the full sales cycle and use that knowledge to inform our support and services.
- You have a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team.
- You have prior experience leading customer support for an Enterprise, SaaS-based web application and you know how to do it well.
- You have experience collaborating with peers and forming agreement across cross-functional teams
- You have an understanding of how Enterprise businesses use technology. You’re familiar with concepts like single-sign-on (SS0), e-Discovery (eDISCO), and virtual private networks (VPNs).
- You identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and balanced solutions to benefit the team.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker. You communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of partners.
- You are available to work assigned shift rotations as needed in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- You can work with us in our Toronto office or remotely in Ontario.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.