Enablement Partner, CSM
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales & Success Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the Customer Success Manager (CSM) segment of our Global Sales & Success Organization at Slack. This segment supports our customers through strategic partnership, driving growth and maturity of Slack usage and ultimately ensuring our customers realize business value from their investment with Slack.
You will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success Leadership, Operations, Product and Marketing to design and deliver enablement programs that help Slack achieve key strategic goals. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the enablement strategy, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with Customer Success Leadership to vet and drive the Enablement strategy for our Global CSM teams
- Partner with CS Management and top performing CSMs to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against priorities.
- Lead structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we drive value and growth within our customers as part of the post-sales journey
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery
- Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
- Build repeatable and scalable programs and processes to drive efficiency and inform future enablement initiatives
What you should have
- 3-5+ years of experience leading sales and/or customer success training and broader Enablement programs
- Preferred: 2+ years customer success/account management experience
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Sales or Customer Success managers & leadership.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Demonstrated success at leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Examples: Articulate Rise, Gong, Salesloft, Continu, Guru, Highspot) to build agile learning programs.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.