Executive Programs Strategist
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping customers achieve their goals and realise value through using Slack. You will be a critical contributor to accelerating sales opportunities, building pipeline and driving adoption in EMEA by creating a rich technology experience, providing a formative and relevant Slack introduction, and partnering with account teams to help customers achieve their business objectives.
You will work closely with Slack Executives, Sales, Success, Marketing, Solutions Engineering, and Product Marketing teams on our most strategic customer accounts. Day to day activities include long-term proactive program planning validated with EMEA Sales and Success leadership and aligned with regional priorities and market trends; partner internally on producing and facilitating an immersive customer experience; and strategise with Account teams on executive engagements, Briefings, Roundtables and sponsorship.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop, lead and deliver a program to support executive engagement and up-level our position within key EMEA Accounts
- Shape, plan and execute high-profile, high-touch executive engagements to drive customer impact and business influence
- Facilitate discussions with senior executives to understand requirements and business objectives
- Foster attendee interaction and peer collaboration, fluidly manage and lead both virtual and in-person executive sessions
- Understand each customer’s value drivers, guiding the Briefing or Roundtable strategy, message and content to lines of business and industries with supporting use cases and relevant customer stories
- Discuss the Slack Vision, Mission and value prop with customers and prospects
- Represent the EMEA Sales region and customer needs with cross functional partners
- Partner with cross-functional team members to align resources for the EMEA market
- Be responsible for the tactics, assets and reporting to support program plans, such as template creation and use, calendar invites, engagement briefs and other tools
What you should have
- Exceptional program and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- A track record of building and executing high-impact executive programs, briefings and roundtables
- Experience coaching account teams on executive engagement strategy in deal cycles
- Executive presence working with senior leadership within Slack and our most strategic accounts
- Experience working directly with customers on a Sales, Success and/or Marketing team, and validated technical and presentation capabilities
- Current knowledge of the latest innovations and trends in business and technology, and the ability to tie them into the work that we do
- Understanding of the Slack vision and strategy and be able to clearly communicate in terms of value to the customer
- Technical fluency and ability to speak knowledgeably about broad technology, business trends and product details
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of enterprise executive engagement programs, account-based marketing or product management experience
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.