Sr. Analyst, Sales Operations Quota and Capacity Planning
In this high impact role, you will be responsible for the company's annual and quarterly quota planning cycles, including building models, gathering data and insights, and presenting your recommendations directly to Sales and Finance leaders. This position will require developing a deep understanding of Slack’s business model and data architecture. Ability to win the hearts and minds of Sales Leaders and other cross-functional partners through a customer-centric “get things done” demeanor will be paramount for success in this role.
As Sr. Analyst, you will be joining Slack’s Sales Operations team to drive productivity and effectiveness of the Sales and Customer Success organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Advise Sales Leaders of impact of go-to-market decisions on sales teams' quotas
- Develop, own, and maintain quota models and reporting to help drive insights to Sales Leaders
- Partner with IT and Analytics to implement quota setting software as well as set up scalable workflows that maximize accuracy and efficiency
- Be a true business partner and advisor, not an order taker
- Ability and willingness to regularly take on ad hoc projects within the broader Sales Strategy and Operations sphere of influence
What you should have
- 5+ years of Sales Operations and/or Finance work experience
- Strong communicator with both peers and executives
- Ability to analyze large data sets and synthesize them into stories and slides
- Excel expert and power user (familiarity with SQL and Salesforce CRM a big plus)
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.