Recruiter - G&A, R4R
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success leading and executing on complex hiring searches.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our Recruiting organization. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our Recruiting organization and recruit and hire top talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Focus on HR hiring for our North American Recruiting organization
- Work closely with Recruiting leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Recruiting team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment branding.
- Work closely with People Partners, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
What you should have
- 5+ years of Recruiting (or equivalent) experience. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment. A mix of companies sizes a plus.
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company.
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us.
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred.
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.