Demand Generation Manager, EMEA
Slack is hiring a demand generation manager to play a foundational role in driving consideration of our product among enterprise companies in EMEA. In this role, your mission will be to accelerate the impact of our global sales teams with demand generation and pipeline maturing programs.
Working in a fast paced environment and an autonomous role, you will develop and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns. Day-to-day activities include: developing new audience-centric initiatives and collaborating with our performance, content, partner, and other marketing teams to build multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an expert in demand generation campaigns and tools and have built successful programs that scale.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own the EMEA demand generation targets, driving marketing pipeline contributions.
- Build a repeatable, regionally-focused framework for targeting, acquiring, educating and nurturing enterprise prospects.
- Leverage regional market research and audience insights to design EMEA-centric demand generation campaigns that reach and connect with target customers.
- Work with the global Demand Generation team to develop the foundation of Slack’s marketing automation infrastructure that support the enterprise customer sales journey.
- Design a better digital experience for enterprise decision makers to create a delightful way for them to engage with our sales teams.
- Ensures demand generation activities deliver a consistent and cohesive enterprise customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to source (or produce) content and educational material that builds awareness of Slack capabilities and accelerates the sales process
- Surface opportunities and suggest new marketing channels in the region
- Report results, track performance, and identify optimisation opportunities for the EMEA region
- Oversee project management of campaign and program execution including timelines, goals and metrics
- Manage the demand generation budget for the region and determine ROI metrics including Cost per Qualified Lead.
- Partner with the finance and analytics teams to; establish key metrics for success, interpret results and drive program improvements to meet EMEA growth targets.
What you should have
- 6+ years of digital demand generation experience, preferably in SaaS solutions
- Experience designing and managing high-quality integrated marketing campaigns within a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Expertise in understanding data, analysing results, and optimising for scale
- Knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM and/or conversion optimisation efforts
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, lead scoring, CRM systems and marketing automation software
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.