Analyst, Sales Strategy & Operations
Slack is looking for a driven, talented Analyst with a strong background in strategy and operations to join our EMEA Field Sales Business Operations team. The Field Sales Business Operations team is focused on using both data and qualitative insights to provide recommendations to drive our EMEA go-to-market strategy and streamline our daily operations.
In this role you will be supporting and partnering with our EMEA Sales leadership team to help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing EMEA business! Sound interesting? Come work with us!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Define their coverage model: headcount, organizational structure, territory and account planning
- Establish and drive the go-to-market strategy for their respective markets and regions
- Make and execute recommendations to improve sales productivity
- Forecast revenue
- Drive projects and initiatives to foster top-line growth
- Drive operational rigour and scale processes
- Establish a strong relationship and collaborate with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Development and Systems
What you should have
- 2+ years of Consulting, Investment Banking or Sales Operations experience
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience driving projects from start to finish, leading dispersed cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact and influence decision-making processes at multiple levels
- Strong experience Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite
- Experience in Salesforce and SQL is a strong plus
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.