Recruiter - Customer Experience and Product
We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded Recruiter to partner with our Customer Experience and Product organizations as we pursue our mission of making people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
We are a small but mighty team of Talent Advisors who work collaboratively to support two of Slack’s most complex orgs. To support these teams, you will ideally have an understanding of how a product org works, and have a strong appetite to learn. You should have an innate sense of urgency and pride yourself on being a collaborative partner and a strong communicator who is proactive in communicating updates, status reports, etc. Beyond all else, you will always go above and beyond to ensure the most positive candidate experience.
What you will be doing
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting, from sourcing through offer/close
- Collaborate with hiring partners to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent
- Serve as the talent advisor and subject matter expert for your client teams. Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline
- Support global hiring teams across multiple time zones
- Manage the employee referral pipelines in a thoughtful and timely way
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
What you should have
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house
- Prior experience in a high-volume, rapidly-changing recruiting environment
- Knowledge of how to develop creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand
- Experience using data to inform and influence meaningful changes
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context and partnering directly with senior clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bonus points if you love to use emoji 😎)
- Experience using Slack is always a plus!
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.