As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of working, increase product adoption and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. They conduct focus groups, interviews, and use other design thinking methods to understand critical communications and workflows that will be migrated to Slack. They perform value and change readiness assessments for the shift to the Collaboration platform that provide the foundation for the launch plan and sequencing. They also work with the customer to ensure precise execution and quantifiable results.
Part of the Professional Services team, Slack Experience Consultants work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize significant business value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gain an understanding of current communication and workflows at our customers’ organizations in order to craft business processes and related employee experiences, relevant and aligned with the Slack platform.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews and other engaging activities with customers across all departments to better understand employee needs, business objectives and how Slack can enable them
- Working with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy.
- Building launch plans and a roadmap to increase participation and minimize resistance to change.
- Tracking change readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity.
- Enabling support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success.
What you should have:
- 5+ years process and/or change management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Excellent consultative skills with experience in end to end system implementations
- Ambitious, hardworking teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken fluency in Japanese, business level English required
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.