Account Executive, Enterprise
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
As an established Account Executive, you know what it takes to navigate through Enterprise organizations and engage C-suite Executives and business line owners. You understand your clients' business objectives and closely align your SaaS offering to those to create a solution your clients can't live without. You've made huge contributions to your product roadmap by gathering customer feedback and requests and delivering those to internal teams. Your storytelling skills are unmatched so effectively communicating across multiple departments and industries won’t be a problem for you. You thrive in dynamic environments so shifting gears at a moment's notice and providing excellent customer service is nothing short of exciting!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Drive revenue and own the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business with customers
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of full cycle SaaS closing experience
- You have experience selling SaaS software that can be used across multiple departments, preferably company-wide
- You have experience selling SaaS solutions across every industry
- You have experience engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle including Legal, IT, Security, Finance, and Procurement
- You have experience (and should enjoy!) collaborating with internal sales teams like Solutions Engineers and Custom Success Managers
- You have experience creating global engagement across multiple lines of business and broadening product support within an organization
- You are an expert storyteller, effectively developing relationships with senior managers and the C-suite
- You love traveling and have the ability to travel 20-30% of the time
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.