Sr. Product Manager, Developer Productivity
Slack is seeking a Product Manager to help build a best-in-class software development platform and tooling as the company scales to serve millions more users in the coming years. This role would be part of the Infrastructure Product Management team. The ideal candidate would have experience in one or more of the following:
- Service Frameworks
- Developer tooling and platforms on AWS or other cloud providers
- Build tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- A good understanding of Web Application development
We’re essentially looking for someone who understands what modern-day software developers need and an ability to drive that roadmap.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for services that power Slack’s developer productivity.
- Work alongside engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch these new features rapidly.
- Drive superb execution against plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
What you should have
- Strong systems-thinking mentality
- Product management experience and a relentless desire to build and maintain solutions in the large enterprise space.
- Strong technical background and data mindset to help develop and measure impact of a solution.
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Your writing is clear and effective.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $142,400. This base pay range is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.