Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning consultant who thrives when crafting and delivering creative learning experiences? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a learning consultant to work with our enterprise customers and professional services teams to discover, design, and deliver tailored learning programs. For this role, you should be a captivating facilitator, strong consultant, and partner to customers who will infuse adult-learning theory into thoughtful and extraordinary customer experiences. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack by ensuring that our largest customers can take advantage of the benefits provided by Slack.
You’ll play a meaningful role in scoping, building and delivering relevant and compelling training for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of learning situations (online, classroom, 1-1 and train the trainer).
- Conduct discovery sessions in consultation with Enterprise customers to scope learning needs
- Design tailored curriculum that employs brain-friendly instructional strategies for people in large organizations
- Craft bespoke learning materials, including facilitator guides and light video content
- Deliver learning experiences for a variety of audiences, including enterprise customers, both live and in Slack
- Continuously improve our learning programs and develop new offerings
- You’re confident, and you easily establish relationships when conducting learning experiences.
- You’re comfortable with adult learning theory and know which protocols will ensure that people learn effectively.
- You’re an excellent facilitator who delivers content in a way that’s not just structured, but motivational to different audiences.
- You can effectively tailor and edit your work to make it compelling to end-users. Who wants to attend long, boring trainings?!
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, hardworking and are enthusiastic in sharing knowledge with your team.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.