At Slack, our mission is to “Make work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive”. As the Recruiting Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading a diverse team of full cycle recruiters, build strategy, create processes, partner with key stakeholders, and deliver the results behind a talented team. You will report into the Regional Head of recruiting for JAPAC, and will lead complex initiatives in the JAPAC Recruiting team.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, Recruiting Leader to join our global recruiting organization. You will be responsible for developing and investing in your team and their development, driving alignment to business priorities, ensuring your team operates as talent advisors as we provide a world-class experience for our candidates, clients and colleagues. You’ll play an essential role in creating a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Slack through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coach, empower, and invest in the development of a high-performing team who espouse our culture, values, and attributes
- Champion our attributes of Humble, Hardworking, Collaborative, and Smart
- Lead with a growth mindset, positive attitude, focused on problem-solving in an environment that is ever evolving and changing.
- Build and nurture relationships with senior leaders as a trusted talent advisor and provide consultative partnership to leaders throughout the G&A, Marketing organizations on all aspects of recruitment to consistently up-level teams and leadership capability with every hire
- Influence senior stakeholders using a data and insights based approach to drive strategic decisions.
- Deliver against a workforce / headcount plan for your assigned organizations, managing all stakeholders including cross-functional partners (People Partners, FP&A and People Operations)
- Work cross-functionally to effectively develop plans and drive projects from root cause analysis through to deployment, iteration and measurement, effectively & on-time
- Lead company recruiting initiatives of growing scope and complexity, set strategies, developing and expanding on diversity initiatives while leveraging resources to support Slack’s growing business
- Learning mindset and commitment to growth as a recruiting leader by staying on top of trends in the future of work and recruiting.
- Champion Slack products within recruiting as customer zero for our HR customer profile.
- Partner with Recruitment marketing, communications, Slack’s ERG and D&I partners to define new and emerging talent attraction tactics
What you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience with a proven track record of leading successful talent acquisition teams.
- Strong people management experience with an ability to inspire and build cohesive teams, coach, and develop a high-performing team
- Track record of building and coaching high performing recruiting teams while achieving, and exceeding, hiring goals
- Experience in working with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational needs
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including humility, empathy, and playfulness with the ability to break down complex concepts and clearly articulate them internally and externally
- Experience with accountability metrics, change management, data analytics and insights reporting to drive behavior change and business outcomes
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.