Customer Experience Agent
At Slack, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
As a Customer Experience Agent at Slack, you will require a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack's customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights and to test new features before release to help us build the best possible product for our customers.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users through email, live chat as well as social media.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Identify prospective customers and work to understand how they can improve their organization’s performance with Slack
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
What you should have
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not afraid of the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You possess a mastery of English and are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You can work with us in our office in Melbourne office or remotely.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.