Customer Success Manager - High Touch
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
Our CSMs work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then mentors them on the best ways to use Slack to solve them.
Working closely with Slack’s Account Executives, our CSMs provide strategic territory coverage, coordinating with the AEs to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Slack or uncover new uses for Slack. From time to time our CSMs will work with Account Executives on pre-sales activities like pilot engagements to set up a customer for long term success.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist, our Slack Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with a proactive customer success processes.
- Work with customers to discover and understand their needs to help them develop a tailored Slack onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product specialists and train their teams on Slack standard methodologies so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Slack’s Account Executives to help them drive growth.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine them over time.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
What you should have:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.