Executive Programs Manager
Slack is on the search for an Executive Programs Manager (individual contributor role) to join our Executive Programs team. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to partner with internal teams to create a custom, top-notch experience for our customers, sales team, executives and subject matter experts for our regional Executive Briefing Centers. You’ll manage day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are planned, executed and scheduled effectively. We seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and understands the sales environment.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop, define, build and measure regional program offerings
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on briefing, qualification, planning and production
- Partner with Technology Strategists and account teams to design and develop personalized agendas and experiences for customers
- Build assets and resources needed to ensure success of programming
- Schedule and confirm discussion leaders for briefings, roundtables and tours
- Track and update Executive Programs data in briefing management tool, Salesforce, supporting tools and the Discussion Leader matrix
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Curate, collate and refine content for briefing presentations
- When applicable:Host and facilitate customer and prospects groups virtually and potentially onsite at Slack offices
- When applicable: Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: briefing reminders, additional documentation creation, room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts
- When applicable: Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with with Slack facilities, security, and catering teams across three location to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Briefing Center or events role
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, and professionalism
- Ability to work as a team but also autonomously and adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience gathering, formatting, and preparing briefing documents for executives is strongly recommended, but not required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.