Sr. Product Manager, Slack Connect
Slack Connect, launched in June 2020, is changing the way businesses connect, sell and support their partners, vendors and customers. For the past 50 years these interactions were done either via email or face to face. Slack Connect is more secure and productive than email, and significantly more scalable than meetings.
Slack is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join this team and help change the future of business communication. You will create a roadmap and drive a cross-functional team to deliver innovations that power Slack Connect. Specifically, customers of all sizes are beginning to rely on Slack Connect for external business operations such as sales, support and logistics. This team, with your leadership, will enable these customers to migrate these use cases to Slack Connect from existing systems such as email and portals.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You’ll develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Slack customers to fully deploy Slack Connect to serve their partners and customers.
- You’ll work closely with F500 customers and understand what's needed to transform business communication in the areas of sales, support and logistics.
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on customer value, adoption and user satisfaction and delight.
- You’ll partner with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products in a highly iterative delivery approach.
- You’re passionate about the business impact of your work, and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders from finance to go-to-market teams.
What you should have
- Passionate about Slack and the problems we’re solving.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding enterprise clients and know when to do which.
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes, from executive meetings with our CEO, to customer meetings, to company all-hands and external events
- A self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Product sense and craftsmanship. You will own important product interactions with every Slack customer, and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.