Associate Learning Consultant
Associate Learning Consultant
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning consultant who thrives when crafting and delivering creative learning experiences? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a learning consultant to work with our enterprise customers and professional services teams to discover, design, and deliver tailored learning programs. For this role, you should be a captivating facilitator, strong consultant, and partner to customers who will infuse adult-learning theory into thoughtful and extraordinary customer experiences. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack by ensuring that our largest customers can take advantage of the benefits provided by Slack.
You’ll play a meaningful role in scoping, building and delivering relevant and compelling training for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of learning situations (online, classroom, 1-1 and train the trainer).
- Conduct discovery sessions in consultation with Enterprise customers to scope learning needs
- Design tailored curriculum that employs brain-friendly instructional strategies for people in large organizations
- Craft bespoke learning materials, including facilitator guides and light video content
- Deliver learning experiences for a variety of audiences, including enterprise customers, both live and in Slack
- Continuously improve our learning programs and develop new offerings
- You’re confident, and you easily establish relationships when conducting learning experiences.
- You’re comfortable with adult learning theory and know which protocols will ensure that people learn effectively.
- You’re an excellent facilitator who delivers content in a way that’s not just structured, but motivational to different audiences.
- You can effectively tailor and edit your work to make it compelling to end-users. Who wants to attend long, boring trainings?!
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, hardworking and are enthusiastic in sharing knowledge with your team.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
The base pay range targeted for this role is 100.000 to 120.000 USD. This base pay range is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.