Enablement Partner - Enterprise Sales
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the Enterprise segment of our Global Sales Organization at Slack. This team partners with some of Slack’s largest and most innovative customers (Oracle, Target, 21st Century Fox, and TD Ameritrade, to name a few).
You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to vet and drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our Enterprise and sales teams.
- Partner with Management and top performing Account Executives to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against priorities.
- Lead structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives.
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we sell into Enterprise customers.
- Establish a clear, recurring program for segment-level enablement.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
What you should have
- 3+ years of experience leading sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- Preferred: 3+ years enterprise sales experience
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level sales managers.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Demonstrated success at leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Expert in Slack.
- Experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Articulate Rise, Salesloft, Continu, Guru, Highspot), to build agile earning programs.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.