SOX & ITGC Compliance, Sr. Analyst
The SOX and ITGC Compliance, Sr. Analyst will have primary responsibility for ensuring effectiveness of all IT General Controls (ITGCs) and application controls related to Business Technology. This position will act as the primary point of contact between IT and internal / external auditors to provide leadership in managing auditing activities, requests and developing responses to audit findings, leading remediation of audit findings. The role will also work closely with accounting business partners to ensure that SOX controls that involve business systems are implemented and operating effectively.
Slack’s Business Technology department is the foundation that enables every Slack team to do the best work of their lives. We make using technology simple, and ensure every solution offers insight and impact. Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Provide quality assurance of all IT General Controls through assessment, walkthroughs, and audits to ensure operational effectiveness of those controls.
- Monitor the control environment and ensure that controls are operational and in-line with established policies and procedures, and controls methodology
- Identify risks and gaps and facilitate remediation to address observations raised in internal and external audits
- Provide risk metrics to management regarding audit performance and findings
- Assist control owners with root cause analysis and track risk management action plan progress
- Guide efforts to create common control framework and uniform compliance reporting standard
- Stay up to date on changes to systems and applications and provide guidance on related controls
- Performing examination of IT General controls and application controls to determine design and operational effectiveness
- Conducting IT controls management testing of controls independent of the audit schedule to save time during audits
- Identifying and tracking assessment/audits using performance metrics
- Implementing and supervising the issue tracking and resolution process
- Reviewing the audit assessments conducted by both internal and external audit teams
- Collaborating with both internal and external auditors and risk and compliance teams
- Reviewing third-party vendor attestation and audit reports, and providing feedback to business leaders and risk owners
- Provide relevant awareness training to control owners
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, or other quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of audit/assessment experience with SOX
- Experience with project management best practices
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.