Sr. Manager, Software Engineering, Network
Slack is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the Network team. Our Network team is responsible for developing and maintaining features enabling collaboration between separate organizations, including Shared Channels.
Shared Channels is key to allowing companies to realize the gains of organizational agility while working with their external partners, just as they do when working internally. This position is responsible for leading and coaching a team of developers extending the Slack experience to inter-company collaboration.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and coach a team of hardworking engineers tasked with delivering secure, flexible and scalable features to our Slack Connect customers
- Craft a meaningful vision for the team, working in concert with product managers and designers.
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, Slack’s current and future customers, and our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
What you should have:
- You have 2+ years of experience in an engineering management role.
- You are a coach and talent magnet. You have experience leading inclusive teams and empowering people to do the best work of their careers.
- You craft a compelling long term vision and set goals to meet it.
- You are a compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.