Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced and passionate Analyst Relations expert to join and help scale our global analyst relations team in EMEA. This is a great opportunity to work with Slack’s communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. You'll be responsible for deepening relationships while driving strategic programs and initiatives with the industry analyst community. You will play a significant part in informing analysts about our product strategy, platform development, and business expansion.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Tell the story of Slack’s vision, our business, and our product to industry analysts in EMEA
- Manage analyst engagement including briefings, inquiries, strategy sessions, tours, events, etc.
- Develop comprehensive Analyst Relations plan in partnership with key internal stakeholders
- Share insights from relevant reports, research, and data to the larger organization
- Measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts
- 6-8 years of working in Analyst Relations, preferably within related categories
- Impeccable written communication and speaking skills; comfort speaking externally
- Thrives in relationship building with the ability to multitask in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Experience working with Gartner, Forrester, and other tech industry firms
- Enthusiasm for Slack, our vision, and our product
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.