Recruiting Manager, Sourcing Team
Reporting into our Head of Recruiting Operations, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Sourcing Manager to join our global Recruiting organization. As we continue to grow rapidly, you will be the person to help us ensure Slack’s Sourcing team is structured to ensure we are in line with business priorities, aligned to adequately support the business and are moving in the right direction.
With your years of hands-on experience, you know what ‘great’ looks like. You will create, steer, and evolve a passive talent strategy to ensure we identify, develop relationships with, and hire the best talent in the market. To meet our global hiring demands, you will make decisions informed by data, and call upon your substantial experience guiding sourcing teams. You will do all of this while ensuring the internal partners, clients and candidates that move through our hiring process have an exceptional experience.
What you will be doing
- Build out and optimize our our new centralized sourcing and research team capability, balancing goals, resources and investments to support Slack’s growing business.
- Lead a team responsible for generating highly qualified and targeted candidate pipelines, improve the identification, outreach and sourcing systems responsible for producing candidates and ensuring an exceptional experience for candidates and business partners.
- Partner with Recruitment marketing, communications and Slack’s ERG and D&I partners to define new and emerging talent attraction tactics.
- 6+ years of Sourcing/Recruiting/Staffing experience in the technical industry.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
What you should have
- Track record of building and coaching high performing passive recruiting/sourcing teams.
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy and plan while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance at a granular level.
- Ideally, you will have non-US sourcing experience (especially in India, Canada and across Europe
- A love of innovation and experience with selecting and implementing sourcing technology (i.e. CRM and other tools).
- Proven data driven approach to decision making.
- Ability to partner and communicate creatively to approach and solve challenges with clear and concise solutions.
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and tools to identify, court, and land passive talent
- Great communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.