Sr. Solutions Engineer, Large Enterprise
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Are you are a self-starter with a deep understanding of the sales process? Are you technically-minded with customer-facing work experience? Last but not least, do you have an eye for business, boundless curiosity, and a proven track record of helping customers achieve lofty goals? If this sounds like you, we should chat.
The Solutions Engineer collaborates with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to convey Slack's value to prospective customers during the pre-sales phase. You will do this while taking a consultative approach to working with customers and being passionate about the value we provide, not simply selling Slack’s features.
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- You will ensure that your customers understand Slack's security posture, tackling objections along the way and occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations highlighting our powerful platform ecosystem
- You will conduct Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help your customers validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign-On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- You have 8+ years of experience in sales engineering, presales, technical customer success or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Familiarity with API development and service integration is a plus
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- You are fluent in both Korean and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.