Sr. Executive Programs Coordinator
Slack is on the search for a Sr. Executive Programs Coordinator to join our Executive Programs team in Tokyo. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to support customer engagements across the globe while following program best practices and guidelines. You’ll manage day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are scheduled, supported and executed effectively. We seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and has a customer service mindset.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing, Executive engagement and Tour confirmation, qualification, scheduling and communication of guidelines and timelines
- Evaluate and qualify requests for triage by Executive Programs team; request additional information as needed
- Schedule rooms and resolve scheduling conflicts if needed
- Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with with Slack workplace services, security, and catering teams across three locations to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
- Greet, host and facilitate customer and prospect groups onsite at Slack; share feedback surveys
- Track and update Executive Programs data in briefing management tool, Salesforce, supporting tools and the Discussion Leader matrix
- Act as main point of contact for program vendors to request services and assistance, and field questions
- Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts, restaurant reservations and special requests
- Plan and produce all room request engagements in the executive briefings such as QBR’s, Sales meetings and Partner meetings; manage planning and production for local Briefings in Tokyo
- Update program operations documentation and provide training on changes
- Assistance with regional logistical support for additional team projects
- Curate, collate and refine content for briefing presentations
- Host and facilitate customer and prospect groups onsite at Slack
- Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts
What you should have:
- Strong team player with exceptional communication, organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail and disciplined
- Enthusiasm for customer service and creating exceptional customer experiences
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, to handle multiple projects at once and act with a sense of urgency and grace
- Fluent in English and Japanese, speaking, reading and writing
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.