Senior Manager, Customer & Content Marketing
Slack is seeking a customer & content marketing senior manager to join our growing marketing team in Tokyo. In this position, you’ll be responsible for marketing content strategies and customer reference programs to drive awareness and pipeline.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute plans of customer reference program and marketing content to increase awareness, drive high-quality leads and accelerate pipeline.
- Work with both regional and global marketing teams to build a regional-specific approach to customer references and content marketing, leveraging global resources, content, tools and processes.
- Own end-to-end lifecycles of customer references and marketing content including planning, production, vendor management and delivery.
- Identify and manage customer reference pipeline with sales and customer success (including case studies, videos, speaking at events, customer panels, peer-to-peer references, and comms).
- Identify and scope marketing content projects in line with overall marketing strategy and priorities.
- Engage with customers to pitch and coordinate co-marketing opportunities.
- Manage database(s) of customer references and content in collaboration with global teams.
- Work with broader Marketing team to write and create contents for external facing materials such as but not limited to; presentation decks, email, and blog.
What you should have
- 6+ years marketing experience (enterprise software preferred) in corporate, communications, customer marketing and public relations
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Customer Success and creative teams
- Track record of success in a dynamic, sometimes hectic environment
- Experience in content and digital marketing is a plus
- Driven, high energy, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Native in Japanese, business-level proficiency in English
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.