Business Systems Analyst
Slack is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join its growing Go-To-Market BizTech Team, that will provide systems support to the members of our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing organisations. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical proficiencies, this team member will provide support to business users, in addition to participating in projects and initiatives that will enable and facilitate the continued growth of Slack. You have a background in Sales and Customer Success technologies, shown success in administering numerous SaaS products, and a demonstrable ability to develop solutions for complex business problems.
- Efficiently and effectively support our internal end users via inbound requests related to the systems and products that GTM BizTech supports
- Resolve technical issues (Configuration, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components) and implement solutions in Salesforce.com alongside associated systems that support Slack’s business and internal processes
- Build custom reports, report types, and dynamic dashboards to drive data driven decisions
- Work with business partners to identify inefficiencies, review operational procedures, and craft, document, and implement scalable solutions that adhere to team and SOX policies to improve Slack's internal user experiences and drive GTM growth
- Lead new system implementations, process changes, and data migrations that drive key business objectives and metrics
- Review upcoming Salesforce.com release features as well as other integrated applications and provide recommendations to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Creative problem solver with an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Adaptable and trustworthy communicator who can foster interpersonal relationships across technical and non-technical staff of varying seniority levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and systems implementations simultaneously of varying size, time, and complexity
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus)
- Experience with Gainsight, Financial Force, Salesforce CPQ, and Docusign OR Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201) and Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM-401) certified
- Experience with general SaaS landscape including sales engagement, data enrichment, CPQ, and Salesforce managed packages
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.