Software Engineer, iOS
We're looking for passionate people creating great iOS applications to join the Network team.
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive, and for years, Slack has been changing the way millions of people work together within their organization. But work doesn't stop within a company's walls. Slack connect being more secure than email, Slack Connect extends all the benefits of Slack to everyone you work with – inside and outside your organization. It's the next step in Slack's vision to transform business communication completely by bringing the benefits of channel-based messaging to communication with partners and customers.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with real-time data streams and API endpoints
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guides decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist our skilled team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to set and achieve company-wide engineering goals
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and go home on time
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in iOS product development
- Experience developing with Swift
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.