Manager, Customer Experience Operations
At Slack, we consider extraordinary customer support essential to our success. Slack's global CE Operations crew plays a critical role in managing tools and developing solutions for our Customer Experience team so that we can be effective in providing a remarkable level of service.
As a CE Operations Manager, you’re a key player in ensuring our operations staff are successful worldwide, helping them stay connected to one another and to headquarters. You’ll be an important voice within CE’s broader management team, and an empowering coach for your team as they tackle day to day operational problems. You’ll oversee and actively participate in daily tasks and global projects. You’ll need to be an action-oriented leader who can spot what needs to be done, prioritize tasks for your team, and mobilize the group to accomplish goals. You’re able to do all of this because of your strong leadership presence, creative problem-solving abilities, and splendid communication skills.
- You will oversee several operations staff members situated in our global locations.
- You’ll take an active role in the personal and professional development of everyone on your team, setting them up for success and career growth within Slack.
- You will inspire confidence in your team by setting direction, displaying integrity, and helping them tackle problems and accomplish goals.
- You’ll stay tuned in to how our different regions are functioning alongside one another and use those insights to guide your team’s day to day tasks to improve how we all work together.
- You will collaborate with your team and cross-functional stakeholders to discuss, plan, and implement process improvements for CE.
- You’ll serve as a point of contact for any issues affecting your team, and will communicate openly and regularly with your global team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being.
- You will implement solutions to inefficient processes and workflows, and contribute directly to achieving organizational goals.
- You will assist in interviewing, training and onboarding future CE Operations new hires.
- Lastly, you’ll build cross-functional relationships with managers across Slack as a way to help CE Operations function effectively within this growing company.
- Proven leadership experience, and an understanding of the dynamics involved in leading and developing a global team.
- Prior experience doing operational work for a global customer support team – you know how to scale operations with the team members and customers in mind.
- Extensive experience implementing support systems and tools at a SaaS company - you know how to introduce the right tools at the right time to the right teams in the right way.
- You have a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team. You feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, efficiency, tools, and problem-solving.
- You are skilled at explaining complex systems or problems succinctly and clearly, and find joy in teaching what you know to others.
- College degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You are able to work out of our Denver office or remotely in the PST or MST time zones.
For Colorado-based roles: This role has a minimum annual salary of $104,600. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.