Program Lead, Sales Onboarding
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful sales enablement professional who is passionate about helping people succeed to lead our onboarding strategy for our North American sales organization, which is experiencing significant growth.
In this high-impact role, you’ll take full ownership from design to delivery, upleveling our existing program to meet emerging business needs. You’ll own content development, delivery of a monthly multi-day bootcamp experience, as well as measurement as well as communications to senior leaders on the program performance. To ensure you have the resources to build a truly world-class program, you’ll be supported by a program coordinator and learning experience designer.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own the end-to-end onboarding strategy for sales hires in North America, including program design, stakeholder management, and measurement
- Facilitate a monthly boot camp program, virtually and/or in person (when safe to do so)
- Define a post-bootcamp reinforcement strategy to ensure application and retention of core onboarding concepts
- Drive close partnership with global onboarding leads in EMEA, Japan/Korea & Australia to ensure global consistency and operational excellence
- Partner with field enablement team to understand segment-specific onboarding needs, identify gaps and build recommendations to address
- Own communications to the business around program efficacy and impact
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of onboarding program and iterate based on results.
What you should have
- 3+ years working in Sales Enablement, Learning & Development, Customer Education or Event Management
- Experience facilitating content via a variety of modalities (virtual, in person, asynchronously)
- Confident facilitator, in person and online
- Understanding of various sales roles and typical sales processes
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Program execution and scale - Manages the end-to-end design and execution of programs, collaborating with others and automating where possible to leverage bandwidth in higher-impact ways
- Consults with cross-functional stakeholders to understand and support their objectives
- Passion for developing others
- Independently holds themselves accountable for their work outcomes and goals
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Articulate RISE, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.) and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build sound learning programs is desired
- Embodies Slack’s culture and values (Empathy, Courtesy, Thriving, Craftsmanship, Playfulness, Solidarity), and is able to instill them in others
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.