Principal Senior Success Manager - Financial Services
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What We Do
- Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and continuously gain business value from our products and services. We serve as the trusted point of contact for Slack’s strategic key customers across the customer lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
What you will be doing
- You will evangelize our belief that the fastest way to achieve organizational agility is to change how people work -- and we believe that requires established enterprises to rapidly evolve culture, process and technology at scale!
- You will work closely with our largest enterprise customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, paint the art of the possible through Slack, and mentor them on how to personalize Slack to communicate, collaborate and work more effectively.
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of large enterprise customers (typically 1-3)
- You will lead a cross-functional partnership across your named customer(s) and Slack and identify new ways our platform can differentiate them in the market.
- You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Facilitate workshops with customers on best known practices, including sponsorship, governance, operating model, adoption, internal Champions network, platform maturity, and adoption techniques.
- Facilitate Executive Business Reviews with economic decision makers and Slack executive sponsors, where we celebrate shared successes, and course correct where necessary.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customers, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
- Proven success will earn you the right to act as an Executive Sponsor for select mid-market customers
- Serve as a mentor and coach to others on the Customer Success Team
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets (customer references, case studies) and thought leadership (methodology, point of view, white papers)
What you should have
- You are passionate about the future of work, and positively impacting the working lives of people in large organizations
- This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, committed priority management and high emotional intelligence.
- You are an excellent teammate who has a consistent record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative!
- 7+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies
- Consider program management a strength and have experience using joint sponsorship to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating with a broad range of partners: C-Suite, senior executives, business owners, Slack administrators, developers, and day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.