Senior Campaigns Manager, Enterprise Marketing
Slack is looking for a Sr. Campaign Manager who can strategize, build, deliver, and evolve integrated campaigns targeting enterprise organizations. This role is the “nucleus” of a cross-functional stakeholder group, and you’ll create and shepherd campaigns for select audiences (ex. personas, industries, etc).
The ideal candidate is a master orchestrator and sophisticated marketer, with a rigorous focus on measurement and business impact. They should have a broad enterprise B2B marketing background, with deep understanding of what channels to use, when to use them, and how to measure them.
Additionally, this role should be customer obsessed, with deep curiosity about the audience and their journey - surprising and delighting their audiences at every step of the way.
Last, this person should have extensive history in marketing and selling enterprise technology to large, complex organizations. They should understand the competitive landscape, calibrate targeting across buying groups (IT, Developer, LOB, Executive), and lead with messages that are measurably resonant.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Build with us! Help create an enterprise marketing function and discipline as Slack grows
- Strategize, create, and deliver B2B audience demand generation campaigns across a suite of channels and tactics (ex. Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Social, Events, ABM, Through-Sales, etc)
- Align with key stakeholders across functions, time zones, and geographies, with a consistent focus on mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Take a disciplined approach to regular measurement, and report on outcomes to relevant audiences, including Senior Leadership
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements and regularly improve campaign efficacy
- Build tight relationships with the sales organization, ensuring campaign enablement, creation of sales tools, and regular tracking of campaign engagement in top accounts
- Create scalable, repeatable campaign playbooks, with the ability to customize by geo/customer
- See around corners, and take a proactive, partnered approach to overcoming barriers/roadblocks
What you should have
- 8+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation programs that drive bottom-line business impact
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion
- Demonstrated experience working in, with, and across key marketing functions to ensure holistic campaign assembly - AR, PR, Product and Solution Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ops, etc.
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and measure campaign success
- Hands-on experience with marketing metrics and analytics tools (ex. Excel, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce)
- Journalistic writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms
- Passionate about Slack, and our vision for the future of work
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.