Senior Group Manager, Growth and Distribution - Future Forum
Slack is looking for a Senior Group Manager of Growth and Distribution to join our Future Forum team.
Future Forum, a consortium backed by Slack, equips leaders to drive transformation at work, helping them reimagine how people, process and tools come together to make work better for people as well as companies. We believe that business challenges and competitive advantages come down to people — how you attract and retain diverse talent, how you align them against common purpose that engages them fully, and how you enable them to act with agility to achieve great things. We drive this conversation forward through research and dialogue.
This critical role on our growing team will be focused on extending the message of the Future Forum to leaders around the world by building our distribution channels, raising awareness of our work, and working closely with partners.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the reach of Future Forum content and events to leaders across the world. You will manage the levers to drive awareness of Future Forum’s research and content and help us build an audience of leaders.
Key ownership areas include:
- Build key distribution channels for the Future Forum from the ground up, including our newsletter, a podcast, and our blog
- Manage our social drumbeat, including overseeing the editorial calendar, GTM plans, and our engagement strategy
- Experiment with new strategies, including influencer marketing or new platforms to drive engagement with our research and content
- Collaborate with our partners (e.g. BCG, MLT, FORTUNE) to amplify our message through their channels and vice versa.
Traffic and measurement
- Work with SEO and paid digital teams to drive awareness about our research/content
- Manage futureforum.com and optimize our pages to provide the best experience for our target audience
- Measure the effectiveness of spend through a range of metrics, including active users, time spent, and membership interest
What you should have
- 10+ years relevant work experience in growth and social marketing
- Analytical mindset with a keen eye for quality content, messaging, voice, and tone
- Strong go-to-market skills, especially when trying to reach executive audiences
- Passionate about the future of work, especially the role of inspiring leaders to re-imagine who work is done
- Tolerance for ambiguity that comes in working on an early stage venture with big ideas but limited structure and many potential paths to success.
- Collaboration skills, a willingness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to an early stage venture where roles and responsibilities aren’t always clear.
- Strong prioritization muscles and ability to say “no” or “if yes, what am I not doing”” to specific projects or opportunities
- Highly organized, measurement-oriented, and openness to experimentation
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.