Business Development Representative, Nordics
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. You are a self starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness.
What you will be doing
- Work directly with Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline across the Nordics region
- Create personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Slack’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
What you should have
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Proficient Swedish + English is essential
- Commitment & a strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.