Sr. Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Senior Account Executive, Large Enterprise
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team and focus on Large Enterprise customers in Mumbai, India. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same. You will be responsible for driving sales opportunities with prospective customers as well as expanding business within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively. You'll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
If you're an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout their adoption cycle
- Build Slack awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify customer needs to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team (solutions engineers, customer success managers, leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Handle all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to key accounts
What you should have:
- 12+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors having managed Financial services, hi-tech customers will be preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some travel required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.