Briefing Operations Coordinator
Slack is on the search for a Briefing Operations Coordinator to join our Executive Programs team in New York City. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to support customer engagements across the globe while following program best practices and guidelines. You’ll manage day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are scheduled, supported and executed effectively. This is a newly formed role for Slack; we seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and has a customer service mindset.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing, Executive engagement and Tour confirmation, qualification, scheduling and communication of guidelines and timelines
- Evaluate and qualify requests for triage by Executive Programs team; request additional information as needed
- Schedule rooms and resolve scheduling conflicts if needed
- Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with with Slack workplace services, security, and catering teams across three locations to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
- Greet, host and facilitate customer and prospect groups onsite at Slack; share feedback surveys
- Track and update Executive Programs data in briefing management tool, Salesforce, supporting tools and the Discussion Leader matrix
- Act as main point of contact for program vendors to request services and assistance, and field questions
- Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts, restaurant reservations and special requests
- Plan and produce all room request engagements in the EBCs such as QBR’s, Sales meetings and Partner meetings; Manage planning and production for local Briefings in NYC
- Update program operations documentation and provide training on changes
- Create and share monthly program reporting
- Oversee customer gift program including inventory needs, reporting and recommendations for swag & briefing supplies
What you should have
- Strong team player with exceptional communication, organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail and disciplined
- Enthusiasm for customer service and creating exceptional customer experiences
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, to handle multiple projects at once and act with a sense of urgency and grace
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.