Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
On the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team, we are responsible for understanding and positioning solutions that drive long term success for our enterprise customers across all segments. We are responsible for scoping, proposing and contracting Slack's services that will accelerate enterprise wide deployment and adoption of our products collaboration with Slack account teams.
As a key individual contributor, you will be aligned with our specialist team, and may act as the primary point of contact for high level concerns through various launch and deployment activities. You are also responsible for contract execution of engagement change orders and follow-on success solutions that may be required as our customers needs evolve in their partnership with Slack.
What you will be doing
- Align, engage and develop positive relationships with account teams across assigned enterprise customer segments
- Conduct detailed discovery meetings, collect requirements and gain mutual understanding of customers needs followed by positioning ideal customer success solutions to resolve these needs
- Facilitate contracting and negotiation activities for paid success solutions including authoring of proposals, contracts and/or statement of work (SOWs) in close collaboration with our cross functional business operations, accounting, revenue recognition and legal teams
- Collaborate with internal business development and alliances teams to further align on partner led solutions to support enterprise customer needs
- Drive pre-sales execution to meet and exceed identified services revenue and customer success targets
- Responsibly focus on workflows between pre-sales contracting and resourcing/delivery team kick-off activities
- Craft customer pre-sales assets and work with internal cross-functional teams to refine existing and develop new GTM assets
- Help drive customer references and case studies
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of relevant engagement management experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- You have developed excellent consultative, communication, and presentation skills
- You demonstrate business development & sales experience (ideally in a customer success environment)
- Your experience has been in an enterprise solution sales environment and you have collaborated with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities
- You are a highly motivated, dedicated teammate with creative ideas to encourage customer loyalty and adoption!
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships!
- You have a successful track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.