Recruiting Programs Specialist
Slack is looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our growing People team. At Slack, Recruiting Operations is the foundation of the Recruiting team, responsible for all things related to data, tools, process, documentation, supporting and empowering the Recruiting team to do their best work.
You will be successful in this role if you are someone who brings a high level of customer service, enthusiasm, intelligence, resilience, and common sense to our Recruiting Operations team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. Sound like you? Are you lovely to work with? Awesome. Come work at Slack
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with our Business Technology team to create and prioritize Recruiting’s technology roadmap, including enhancements and integration support
- Responsible for maximizing investments on recruiting tools, foundational support knowledge, understand how tools support workflows
- Ensuring consistent process workflow documentation across the Recruiting team
- Troubleshooting issues with our recruiting systems or processes
- Assisting in the implementation of new tools, systems, and processes to increase the efficiency and experience of Slack’s recruiting efforts
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the recruiting function at Slack, with a focus on automation and scalability
What you should have
- A deep desire to make the candidate, recruiter and hiring manager experience simpler, more pleasant and more productive - it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours
- An eye for scalable solutions. Solve for the long term
- An analytical mindset. Data and process are your friends, and you are comfortable navigating Google Sheets and Excel documents
- 5+ years experience working in a Recruiting or People Operations team, including experience with Slack, an ATS (we use Greenhouse), an HRIS (we use Workday) and other solutions in the recruiting tech stack
- Experience in change management and system and process implementation
- A passion for technology and automation - you are always exploring new systems solutions for you and your team in pursuit of increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Discretion - you know how to maintain confidentiality but also recognize what needs to be escalated
- Humble, self-aware, trustworthy, you treasure great colleagues and relationships and are committed to nurturing the culture of the team and company
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.