Sr. Manager, Sales - Enterprise
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Enterprise Sales to join our fast-growing sales organization and develop a team of Account Executives in the ANZ region.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will build and manage a diverse team of hardworking individuals looking for mentorship and help growing their careers. In addition, you will remove barriers to Customer adoption of Slack and collaborate with the broader Leadership Team. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management, and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly lead and support a team of Account Executives that have fun winning together
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business case
- Partner with Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Slack invests its resources
- Identify product and technology gaps with Customers and present a point of view to Slack’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and mentor Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and lead a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals including driving revenue growth for the business
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
What you should have:
- 7+ years of Sales experience within preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 4+ years of Sales Management experience
- Deep understanding and experience working in enterprise sales - including knowledge of buying cycles, key stakeholders, and contract vehicles
- Proven understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Passion for growing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.